Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
1900'S SUBSTANTIAL CHARMING HOME!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated in the quiet country Town of Hamley Bridge, is this beautifully presented and restored character stone cottage Set on a 599m2 allotment. Offering a versatile floor plan, which can be used as a four bedroom home, or three bedrooms with a sunroom boasting 15 foot ceilings, a massive shed, a near new kitchen, bathroom and laundry and has just been freshly decorated with a light, airy feel - this home will please even the most discerning buyer.
- Well established front & rear gardens
- Wide street frontage
- 3 double sized bedrooms
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 complete with Built in Robes
- Light filled Sunroom for extra living space
- Spacious lounge with slow combustion heating
- New Modern/Country styled Kitchen
- Well finished new bathroom & laundry
- Polished timber floors throughout main living areas
- Split System Air Conditioner
- Outdoor paved undercover entertaining area
- Massive 9.1 x 6.0m shed + 3.4m x 5.6m sized shed
- Set on a 599m2 (approx.) allotment
A magnificent home, truly worth your inspection, to register your interest please contact Darren Pratt on 0428 881 406.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
599m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.