Convenient Location - Tranquil Setting
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
PRIVATE VIEWINGS WELCOMED
Prepare to be surprised. If you want to escape the rat-race but still be part of the action, then Unit 5/216 Payneham Road, Evandale on the city fringe, delivers. Nestled amongst amongst Adelaide's most sort after suburbs - St Peter's, Joslin, Royston Park, Norwood, Kent Town, Payneham, Maylands, Marden. Trinity Gardens. Tucked away and set well back from the road amongst a leafy, peaceful community, front and rear access and covered parking offer practicality, whilst the sunlit garden creates a sanctuary with lush greenery and the promise of peace.
As you enter you are instantly welcomed by the rich warmth of colour combined with the spaciousness of raked ceilings and the natural light provided by floor to ceiling windows. Year-round comfort is ensured by new neutral blinds and curtains affording both privacy and light.
A gourmet's delight, the new Farquhar kitchen with its clean lines and modern colour palette invites you to try that recipe you discovered last week as you entertain in the double-aspect, living-dining room, overlooking the garden.
Excellent Features include:
- Master Bedroom with built-in robe and "fan-away"
- Second bedroom/study with built-in robe
- New Farquhar kitchen with stainless steel appliances, soft close cabinetry and ample storage
- Large open lounge and dining area with access to rear courtyard and main front door
- Update bathroom complete with bath, vanity, w/c and shower
- Large separate laundry
- Split reverse cycle air conditioner
- New double blinds and curtains
- Secure back courtyard with handy storage shed and external yard access
- Carport directly adjacent to property
Whether you are a first home owner, down sizing or looking for an investment, this is a 'must-see' close to public transport, only four kilometres from the city and just minutes from the popular shopping precinct, cafes and bars of Norwood.
Look no further. This tranquil unit says welcome, you are home.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.